Life, Love, Music, Realtiy, All about ME.

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Heat is ON!

Summer is fast approaching, and what better way to spend the summer is go to the beach. Others go on nature tripping, went on camping, spending the night in the woods, or going on to the provinces to visit their relatives and the such.

Me? I still don't know. I'm no beach bum for all times sake. I wanted to go to my relatives on my fathers side but I don't know the place. I wanted to go on nature tripping, a friend of mine asked me to come join with him go on a trail to Mt. Apo (the highest peak in the Philippines), but I don't have any money right now. Hoooaahh! Guess my vacation would be no fun after all.

Holy Week is due next week, and most of the people are thinking of going to the beach to relax and have fun, to get away from their busy and hectic schedules in the city, while others go on nature tripping. As for me, well, guess I'll just stay in the house and watch everyone in the neighborhood have all the fun.

I remember going to Cannibad, Samal with my partner summer of last year. It was a nice retreat. We have time to talk and reflect. The place was great. It was quiet, very relaxing, the water was great, it was crystal clear. It was such a very nice place to go out and spend time with your special someone. It was quite an experience worth remniscin'. Now back to reality.

Hmm..I think my partner seems to spend the Holy Week with us here in Davao. She's not from anywhere near Davao, she's only here in Davao because she works at some private school here as a teacher. She has to finish all the necessary papers for the school before she can go back to her province in del sur. I'm also a teacher in the making, and I know pretty well how hard and tedious it is to do the paper works. She have to spend the Holy Week with me and I guess spending time with her, helping her with all those paper works is better than spendin' time going out with other people. Ha!

Guess my vacation isn't so bad after all. ;p

No comments: