Life, Love, Music, Realtiy, All about ME.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Prejudice

I'm so confused.
Can't move. Stunned.
I feel sick. I don't know what to do.
I feel helpless.
Depressed.

I'm living a relationship
full LOVE but with a bunch
of sweet Lies. Hurts real bad.

I love her. She loves me.
She needs time. I need her.
We build "US" together. She
want's out. I'm in pain,
She's not. I want her, She
pushes me out. I cried, but
She don't care.

She was my lover, intimate partner,
constant companion, sidekick,
comrade, schoolmate, soul mate,
talk buddy, ally, pal, date,
flame, confidante, steady,
date, sweetheart,bosom buddy,
and my best friend.

She is my life.....

I don't know what to do.
Is it time to let go?
I can't. I just can't.

I just Love her so much,
I guess I can still take
more pain and suffering from
her.

Waiting. I'm Dead Tired!
When will this be OK?

God help me.

No comments: