Life, Love, Music, Realtiy, All about ME.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A very good feeling...

Im feeling good today. Very good actually. The feeling seem's very natural. I guess this is what you feel when you miss a person so much and suddenly that person shows up! Ha! Exciting.Yep! I was surprised to see her. My partner went to the house early this evening after her long exhausting work just to surprise me. And surprised i was. I really can't explain the feeling. It just feels good to see her, knowing that she really meant what she said to me. Her promises seems true. And I know it is.We have some talks. And it was a very encouraging and comforting talk. I can feel her sincerity about the things between us. I just love her so much. It was nice. It was good. Everything was true.

No comments: