Life, Love, Music, Realtiy, All about ME.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Learning experience


How do i start this,umm, We're back?!?!

Yep! We talked again, and the result was beautiful. Good for the both of us. Each earning respect. At first, we were both doubtful of what will happen after our talk which was about to grow as another argument. But as we listened, understand and learn from each other, the result was good. Good in a sense that we're back, not totally I guess, but at some point back to our usual status plus a more natural, understanding, and mature relationship.

Realization. We both realize that for more than 5 years of being with each other, the part where we do what we want to do, without having to worry about "what if she would do/feel if I blah2x with my friends" or "what if I do this/that", or all those things that we have to do personally, we still have yet, done nothing about it. We used to fear what each of us would feel if I would do something for myself and vice versa. We realize that we have to loosen up a bit. This is the part of our relationship that made us feel Fed Up! We're like prisoners of our own relationship.

Now, we're good. At last. For the very last time, I hope. We just have to understand one another, and give each other space from time to time to do things for our own and still have time for us, our growing relationship. I thanked her many times for coming back and being the old her again. I know it's not easy for her also to bring her old feeling back for me, but I can see her effort of making things back the way it was before. What I can do is try to give her what she wants, and do new things that would make the both of us be thrilled and excited again. Something new, I guess, would make it easier for us to be back on track.

Let the good times roll ;p

No comments: